Steiner Wildlife XP 10×44 Binoculars
available for orders up to $1,000.00 Learn More
The Steiner Wildlife XP 10×44 Binoculars offers innovative optical performance and natural colour reproduction even in challenging lighting conditions. Ergonomics, rugged reliability and high fatigue-free viewing comfort provide ideal technical conditions for observing nature and wildlife.
Dispatch in 3-5 Days
Available on backorder
Thanks to a maximum of manufacturing precision and the use of high-quality high-end flouride glass, an extra-ordinary colour fidelity, highest detail resolution right to the edge and an optimized, clear contrast are acheived on the Steiner Wildlife XP 10×44 binoculars. This top of the range instrument is built with ultra-high definition optics, completed with an exceptionally wide field of view.
Steiner Wildlife XP 10×44 Binoculars Product Features:
- Steiner Ultra-HD Optics: Flouride glass ensures brilliant colour fidelity and outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Precision Settings: for the right and left eyepieices to allow for individual diopter settings to suit your personal visual activity.
- Distance-control-system: for faster reaction times when viewing wildlife or birds. Set the distance-control-system for a known distance to eliminate the need for fine-tuning the focusing knob.
- Comfort Grip System: includes textured rubber armoring and soft TechnoGel® thumb pads to reduce hand fatigue over long periods of viewing.
- N2 Injection System: seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarify in any condition from arctic cold to desert heat.
- Clicloc® System: attaches and releases neck strap or harness with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
|Optics Systems||Steiner Ultra-High Definition|
|Exit Pupil||4.4 mm|
|Rubber Armoring||NBR Long Life|
|Waterproof||Yes, submersion to 4.8m|
|Dimension (W x H x L)||126 x 188 x 65mm|
|Field of View at 1000m||112m|
|Neck Strap Attachment||ClicoLoc®|
|Rain Protection Cap||Yes|
*The new Steiner Wildlife XP 10×44 and 8×44 series are improved from the earlier Steiner Discovery models.
Product Code: STN-2305
|Dimensions||19 × 16 × 14 cm|