SKYWATCHER EQ35 WITH 150/750 DUAL SPEED
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
SKYWATCHER EQ35 WITH 150/750 DUAL SPEED
Great unit for Astro-Photography the 150 Reflector has Dual Speed Focuser.
- Combination German Equatorial Mount and portable DSLR tracker
- Quick conversion between mount configuration modes
- Adjustable steel tripod with an accessory tray
- Optional Sky-Watcher Wifi Adapter replaces handset for full mount control via iPhones, iPads & Android devices
- Improved worm gear with 40% more for teeth for smoother tracking
- Better PEC (Periodic Error Correction) for more accurate long exposure guiding
- Die cast ZL102T0 aluminum body for more rigidity while minimizing weight
- V style telescope connection
- 5 Years Sky-Watcher Limited Warranty
Sky-Watcher EQM35 Goto Combo Mount
For astronomers taking the next steps in visual observing and astrophotography it’s a high precision, easy to use Goto tracking mount. More seasoned users will appreciate extra load carrying capacity for visual use and ability to convert into a DSLR mount.
Equatorial GOTO long exposure astrophotography tracking mount
A development of the mid-range EQ3 mount popular in various forms with thousands of astronomers around the world for decades, the EQM-35 has considerable enhancements aimed at more precise guiding and better stability. An updated RA worm drive for improved tracking with 180 teeth compared for 130 on previous versions. The Dec drive is also a worm drive for smoother slewing.
Uprated bearings throughout and general stability enhancements were key to the new mount. PE (periodic error) correction has also been improved. A die cast ZL102T0 aluminum body has meant an increase in weight of just 0.5kg compared to the current EQ3 mount despite the increased stability and rigidity.
Lightweight, portable tracking mount for DSLR photography
With a removable Dec assembly, the EQM-35 quickly converts into a heavy duty tracking mount for wide field or long exposure DSLR photography. In this lightened configuration you can even pack the EQM-35 into your hand luggage when travelling.
The EQM-35 is compatible with the complete range of Sky-Watcher DSLR mounting brackets and accessories.
The SynScan Go-To system allows full control in both axes with high precision pointing, allowing you to quickly and accurately locate objects across the night sky. The Go-To system can automatically slew the telescope on command toward planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies, clusters and much more. The SynScan has 42,900 memorised celestial objects for an amazing journey in the night sky. The Deep Sky Tour function suggests a list of the most interesting deep sky objects currently visible, so even the novice astronomer can easily observe faint objects at the touch of a button.
- Database with 42,900+ Objects
- Messier, NGC, IC, SAO catalogues
- Two Star or Brightest Star Alignment
- Autoguiding connection for astrophotography
- Pointing Accuracy Enhancement feature (PAE)
- Unknown Object Identification feature
- Pointing accuracy up to 5 arc min
- Tracking rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Slewing speeds: 1x, 2x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x (3.4°/sec)
- Power requirement: 12V DC
|Mount Type||Combo German Equatorial/Alt-Az Go-To and DSLR Tracking mount|
|Telescope Mounting||V Style with optional DSLR mount|
|Power Requirement||DC 12~16V – 3A|
|Point Accuracy||up to 5 arc. min.|
|Slewing Speed||up to 3.4°/sec (800X)|
150 BLACK DIAMOND REFLECTOR OTA
- 750mm f/5 Newtonian Reflector
- Diffraction limited 150mm parabolic primary mirror
- Ideal fast telescope for astrophotography
- Shortened tube length – lightweight and portable for its power
- Feature packed at a great price
- A great choice for beginner stargazers and veteran enthusiasts
- Tube rings and dovetail bar included
- Optical tube only – tripod is not included
- 5 years Sky-Watcher limited warranty
The Sky-Watcher Black Diamond 150/750 Photo Reflector OTA is a 150mm aperture Newtonian reflector with diffraction limited optics, all the light gathering power you need for visual use or astrophotography! Newtonian reflector telescopes are among the most cost effective design on the market, reaching much larger apertures than an equivalently priced refractor. The large aperture will help resolve faint, extended objects like nebulae and galaxies, whilst the 750mm focal length will reveal fine details of lunar craters.
The 150/750 Photo Reflector is equipped with an excellent Crayford dual speed focuser allowing fast, coarse regulation followed by a precise 10:1 reduction adjustment knob to reach the optimal focus. A 3 element 28mm LET eyepiece is provided, allowing 27x magnification and a 56° apparent field of view with 20mm of eye relief. The aluminised primary mirror is aspheric (parabolic profile) offering an optical system free from spherical aberration. The secondary mirror is thin to allow fast cooling and it is held by extra thin spider supports for minimal diffraction spike effects on bright stars and increased contrast.
In The Box:
- SkyWatcher Black Diamond 150/750 Photo Reflector OTA
- 28mm LET Eyepiece
- 8×50 Finder Scope
- 150mm Tube Rings
- Dovetail Bar
|Optical Design||Newtonian (Parabolic)|
|Finder Scope||6 x 30mm|
|Highest Practical Power||300x|
|Focuser Diameter||2″ with 1.25″ adapter|
|Tube Dimensions||81 x 41 x 37cm|
|Recommended Usage||Astrophotography, veiwing galaxies/stars/nebulae|
|Dimensions||120 × 100 × 100 cm|