Skywatcher EQ35 GOTO COMBO MOUNT WITH STEEL TRIPOD
or 4 fortnightly payments of $324.75 with More info
- Combination German Equatorial Mount, Alt-Az Mount and portable DSLR tracker
- Quick conversion between mount configuration modes
- Adjustable steel tripod with an accessory tray
- Optional Sky-Watcher Wifi Adapter replaces handset for full mount control via iPhones, iPads & Android devices
- Improved worm gear with 40% more for teeth for smoother tracking
- Better PEC (Periodic Error Correction) for more accurate long exposure guiding
- Die cast ZL102T0 aluminum body for more rigidity while minimizing weight
- V style telescope connection
- 5 Years Sky-Watcher Limited Warranty
Available on backorder
Sky-Watcher EQ35 Goto Combo Mount
For astronomers taking the next steps in visual observing and astrophotography it’s a high precision, easy to use Goto tracking mount. More seasoned users will appreciate extra load carrying capacity for visual use and ability to convert into a DSLR mount.
Equatorial GOTO long exposure astrophotography tracking mount
A development of the mid-range EQ3 mount popular in various forms with thousands of astronomers around the world for decades, the EQM-35 has considerable enhancements aimed at more precise guiding and better stability. An updated RA worm drive for improved tracking with 180 teeth compared for 130 on previous versions. The Dec drive is also a worm drive for smoother slewing.
Uprated bearings throughout and general stability enhancements were key to the new mount. PE (periodic error) correction has also been improved. A die cast ZL102T0 aluminum body has meant an increase in weight of just 0.5kg compared to the current EQ3 mount despite the increased stability and rigidity.
Lightweight, portable tracking mount for DSRL photography
With a removable Dec assembly, the EQ-35 quickly converts into a heavy duty tracking mount for wide field or long exposure DSLR photography. In this lightened configuration you can even pack the EQ-35 into your hand luggage when travelling.
The EQ-35 is compatible with the complete range of Sky-Watcher DSLR mounting brackets and accessories.
The SynScan Go-To system allows full control in both axes with high precision pointing, allowing you to quickly and accurately locate objects across the night sky. The Go-To system can automatically slew the telescope on command toward planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies, clusters and much more. The SynScan has 42,900 memorized celestial objects for an amazing journey in the night sky. The Deep Sky Tour function suggests a list of the most interesting deep sky objects currently visible, so even the novice astronomer can easily observe faint objects at the touch of a button.
- Database with 42,900+ Objects
- Messier, NGC, IC, SAO catalogues
- Two Star or Brightest Star Alignment
- Autoguiding connection for astrophotography
- Pointing Accuracy Enhancement feature (PAE)
- Unknown Object Identification feature
- Pointing accuracy up to 5 arc min
- Tracking rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Slewing speeds: 1x, 2x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x (3.4°/sec)
- Power requirement: 12V DC
- Polar scope for precise polar alignment
- Sky-Watcher Wifi Adapter
In The Box
- EQ35 Goto Combo Mount
- Steel Tripod
- Accessory Tray
- 20mm Counterweight Bar
- 2 Counterweight (1.8kg and 3.5kg)
- SynScan Hand Controller and Cable
- PC Connection Cord
- User Manual
Mount Type Combo German Equatorial/Alt-Az Go-To and DSLR Tracking mount Tripod Material Steel Telescope Mounting V Style with optional DSLR mount Payload 10Kg Tripod Height 85-121cm Power Requirement DC 12~16V – 3A Point Accuracy up to 5 arc. min. Slewing Speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X)
|Dimensions||87 × 49 × 26 cm|