Skywatcher AZEQ6 GT GOTO Mount w/ Tripod
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
A versatile three in one GoTo mount which operates in GoTo Equatotial mode holding one telescope, or in GoTo Altazimuth mode holding one or two difference telescopes.
Available on backorder
The hand control (SynScan) features an excellent patented dual-encoder technology. This technology allows the telescope to be moved manually in either axis without the mount losing its positional information which gives a lot of freedom and convenience for users.
Being a dual function mount, the AZ-EQ6 GoTo Mount not only features the well reputated NEQ6 Euatorial Mount where it’s excellent for both visual and photographic use, but also enhances other features a GoTo Altazimuth mount offers. The hybrid mount promises to become a favourite among intermediate to experienced observer and astrophotographers.
The Skywatcher AZ-EQ6’s dual-width dovetail saddle accommodates both narrow (Vixen-style) and wide (Losmandy-style) dovetail attachment plates. Along with its sturdy steel-legged tripod, the mount also includes a second dovetail saddle for dual-telescope Altazimuth operations, illuminated polar axis scope with adjustable brightness, two 5.1kg counterweights, RS-232 communication cable, and 12-volt DC power cable with a secure threaded connector.
Other Features Include:
- German Equatorial / Alt-Az dual mode
- Permanent periodic error correction(PPEC). PPEC can be trained with Autoguider or PC.
- Belt drive – Super smooth PE curve. Low backlash, silent slewing.
- Shutter release control for batch exposures of astrophotography.
- New motor controller with higher torque and accuracy.
- Include two dual-fit (45mm/75mm) saddle for mounting two telescopes.
- Improved reliable power supply outlet.
- Polar-alignment with polar-scope or SynScan HC’s polar-alignment routine.
- Primary axis encoder tracks the mount’s position. Users can push the mount at any time without worrying about losing the mount’s alignment.
Other Specifications Include:
- Tripod Height: 127cm
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal/ Solar/ Lunar rate
- Guiding Speed: From 0.125x, 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x, 1x
- Mount Type: EQ/ Alt-AZ Dual Mode
- Counter weight: 2×5 kg
- Motor Drive: 1.8° Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Tripod Weight: 7.5kg, 2” steel tripod
- Shipping Weight: 21kg 20kg
- Payload Capacity: 20kg with counterweights excluded
- Power Supply: DC11~16V 4A
- Slewing Speed: up to 4.2 degrees/second
|Dimensions||120 × 65 × 65 cm|