saxon 127 AstroSeeker Computerised Maksutov Cassegrain Telescope
or 4 fortnightly payments of $299.75 with More info
- Saxon AstroSeeker 127 Maksutov Cassegrain Telescope
- Go-To SynScan system which contains a database of 42,900 celestial objects.
- Easy to operate, saving your time finding objects and more time enjoying the beautiful sky.
- Fully automatic computerised telescope, ideal for beginners.
- The Saxon AstroSeeker 127 (AZGT) has a 5″ aperture and a focal length of 1500mm which will enable you to see thr bright, magnified views of the Moon’s rocky surface, planets, star cluster, double stars and nebulae. All you need to do is sit down and enjoy.
- Light weight, weighing just under 10kg, this is a great set up to take around.
Dispatch in 5-7 days
Available on backorder
Perfect for both beginners and intermediate astronomers, The fully automatic Saxon AstroSeeker 127 MAK Cassegrain Telescope is here to impress by making alignment a breeze and taking you to the object you’re after in no time.
With a large aperture and focal length, this telescope packs a powerful punch. The high resolution, diffraction-limited optical systems are fully multicoated to maximise brightness as well as clarity, making sure what you see is sharp and clear. You’ll appreciate the 42900 SynScan database and auto- tracking.
What’s in the box?
- Go-to hand control
- Two 1.25″ eyepieces Plossl 25mm and Plossl 10mm
- Star diagonal 90 degree
- Red dot finder
- Padded Bag For Storage
|Warranty information||5 Years limited warranty|
|Optical Design||Maksutov Cassegrain|
|Highest practical power||254x|
|Finderscope||Red dot finder|
|Diagonal||1.25 90 degree star diagonal|
|Mount type||Star discovery AZGT|
|Dimensions||88 × 47 × 27 cm|