Pentax SP 10×50 Porro Prism Binoculars
or 4 fortnightly payments of $39.99 with More info
The Pentax SP 10×50 Binoculars offer outstanding optical performance at an affordable price. With multi-coated lenses, excellent viewing and a strong magnification all housed in a rubber coated armor. These are binoculars that are rugged and sleek in equal measures. The Pentax SP series comes in four different magnifications and are an ideal pair of binoculars for general purpose observation.
Available on backorder
Exceptional quality meets high-end expectations.
With large objective lenses incorporated in to the design to allow for contrast-rich, bright viewing under all light conditions and premium multi-layer coatings to ensure maximum light transmission through the binocular. You will find the results to be bright, crisp and true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
Specialized protective coating repels dust, water and grease to keep your optics clean and your image quality at its peak.
Rigid body construction makes these binoculars extremely rugged to maintain optical alignment. This ensures comfortable viewing throughout the life of the product.
- The SP Series features a finely constructed porro-prism design which is available in four high-performance models: 8×40, 10×50, 12×50 and the 16×50.
- The SP’s full-body rubber housing effectively protects the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage, while its black finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance.
- Pentax’s Super-Multi-Coating eliminates harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- The center-focus system allows accurate and speedy focusing on the subject with simple fingertip control.
- Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- Made of soft but durable rubber material, the eyepiece rings can be easily folded back to make image viewing easier for eyeglass wearers.
- High quality BaK-4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light.
- Combine the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-N to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake, making extended observations easy and comfortable.
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 25 cm|