Leica Trinovid 8×42 HD Binoculars
or 4 fortnightly payments of $412.25 with More info
- P40 Phase corrected prism coatings for increased light transmission
- HighLux-System and AquaDura coatings
- Wide apparent field of view of 124m @ 1000m
- Long 16mm eye relief for spectacles/ glasses wearers
Available on backorder
The Leica Trinovid HD is a birder’s favourite – combining Leica’s proprietary HDC fully multi-coated optics with HighLux-System for breathtaking clarity, contrast and resolution, wide field of view of 62 degrees, and P40 phase correcting prism coatings for enhanced light transmission.
For travellers, birders, or general use, the Leica Trinovid HD series come in four popular sizes: 8×32, 10×32 and 8×42 and 10×42. For the widest field of view, the Leica Trinovid HD 8×42 boasts a staggering 124mm FOV at 1000m for increased stability and carefree sighting and tracking of your objects. Featuring a lightweight and durable aluminium alloy chassis encased a watertight rubber coating, these binoculars are extremely comfortable and robust against most damage. Not sold? The Leica Trinovid HD are supported by Leica’s lifetime warranty system for added peace of mind.
All Trinovid HDs come with a contoured neoprene carrying strap (42 HD come with an “Adventure” Strap instead), lens caps and a cordura case.
- P40 phase-correcting prism coatings increase light transmission while improving contrast and clarity
- HighLux-System (HLS) maximizes light throughput to improve color rendition and contrast
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coatings on external optical surfaces allows dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily
|Front lens diameter||42 mm|
|Field of view at 1,000 m||124m|
Product Code: LEI-40318
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 cm|