Celestron Skymaster 15×70 Astronomy Binoculars
or 4 fortnightly payments of $44.99 with More info
Celestron Skymaster 15×70 Astronomy binoculars is built with multi coated optics, BaK-4 prisms, large focus knob, long eye relief and twist eyecups. Comes with a carrying case.
Celestron Skymaster 15×70 Astronomy Binoculars features fully multi coated optics and premium Bak-4 prisms which deliver bright and sharp views. It has long eyerelief perfect for those who wear eyeglasses. This Celestron Skymaster 15×70 Astronomy Binoculars has protective rubber outer layer which makes it easy to hold. It is designed for astronomical and terrestrial use.
- 15x magnification porro prism binocular
- Large 70 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
- Ultra sharp focus across the field of view
- Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Large center focus knob for easy focusing
- Tripod adapter included
- Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Carrying case included for travel and safe storage
Celestron was founded by Tom Johnson whose first telescope design was a simple 6-inch reflector, built for his young son. He gradually progressed to making larger scopes in more sophisticated designs. Today, the Celestron company is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing optical equipment including telescopes (computerised and non-computerised), binoculars, spotting scopes and its accompanying accessories. Celestron’s legacy spans 50 years, and has grown to enjoy recognition from amateurs to serious astronomers globally. The company seeks to remain innovative by growing its product offerings, while supporting science education around the world.
|Dimensions||30.5 × 25.4 × 10.16 cm|