Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope
or 4 fortnightly payments of $22.49 with More info
The Celestron Handheld Microscope allows you to view specimens or objects on a computer screen, and you can also take snapshot images or short videos. A rugged, metal stand is included for holding the microscope steady at various positions for viewing and/or imaging. The microscope is ideally suited for examining objects such as coins, stamps, rocks, relics, insects, plants, gems, circuit boards, various materials, skin and many other objects. Also, you can examine specimen slides at low and high powers.
Out of stock
Celestron Handheld Microscope
The Celestron Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope can be used for virtually anything that traditional microscopes are used for – coins, stamps, currency, gems, plants, food, circuit boards, insects, specimen slides and many other things.
This microscope includes a metal stand for viewing specimens, and as the name suggests, it can be handheld for viewing most anything else. The microscope features 15-30x power. The built-in 1.3MP camera allows you to capture still images and video of everything you examine. The included software CD-ROM helps facilitates image capture and helps with organization and measurements (for Windows systems only). Mac will need to use a Mac compatible image/photocapture program like iChat or Photo Booth.
- Handheld Digital Microscope Powered by a 2.0 USB Cable Digital Camera
- built-in 1.3MP for Snapshot Images and Videos Power
- 15x to 30x Magnification with LED Illumination and CD-ROM software.
- Software for Basic Image Capture and Organization as well as Simple Measurement Function (on Windows based operating systems) Computer Requirements
- UVC Plug and Play with Windows 7, Vista, and XP and most MAC 10.4.9 and later, CD/DVD Drive and open USB Port Size
- 4.25″x1.25″ (108 mm x 32 mm) Weight – 2.9 oz (82 g)