CANON DSLR/SLR CAMERA LENS ADAPTER FOR C-MOUNT TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE PHOTOTUBES
or 4 fortnightly payments of $59.99 with More info
Brand new Canon digital SLR or SLR camera C-mount lens adapter to be used with both medical, compound, inverted and stereo microscopes. The adapter kit has Wide Field achromatic coated lens which allows you to fully utilize your Canon DSLR and/or SLR cameras for microphotography. It is designed such that you can achieve perfect image using any type of Canon DSLR and/or SLR cameras,without any additional accessories! With 2X Wide Field lens, you can achieve greater resolution images at the resolution of Canon DSLR camera.
- 42X0.75 mm thread (top) on Canon DSLR adapter
- T-mount adapter for Canon DSLR SLR cameras
- 23.2 mm diameter (bottom), fitting compound, biological, medical, inverted microscope ocular tubing
- 30 mm adapter sleeve for stereomicroscope
- Widefield X2 lens (equivalent to 10X eyepiece)
Available on backorder
- T-mount thread Canon DSLR lens adapter
- T-mount adapter for Canon DSLR adapter
- 23/30 mm lens adapter How to use the adapter:
How to use
- Connect the lens adapter to Canon DSLR cameras
- Place the lens adapter into the compound microscope ocular tube.
- Adjust microscope to focus on the objective to the sharpest on LCD of the camera. Make sure the illumination under the microscope is bright enough.
- Set the camera to “Manual Mode”
- Press Focus on the camera and take an image.
- For stereomicroscope, place 30 mm adapter sleeve over 23 mm adapter, and insert the assembly into 30 mm ocular tube.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 10 cm|